Thank you to all those who submitted a 10-minute play for the 2017 Br!NK Br!efs.
We will announce the next round of submissions at a later date. Please check back for more information.
Do you live in one of the states pictured? Are you a woman who writes? We want to hear from you!
Submit your ten minute play to the inaugural Br!NK Br!efs, a collection of short plays that will be presented as part of the Br!NK New Play Festival.
All submissions must fit the following guidelines:
- Theme/Prompt: "Fools Rush In"
- Cast size: 1-4 actors only (doubling for more characters is fine)
- No longer than 10 pages
Please submit the following:
- A title page that contains the play title, playwright's name, address, phone number, & email address
- A second page that contains the cast of characters (including any doubling), time & place
- The full script (no more than 10 pages). Must include the name of the play and page number on all pages of the script.
Performances will take place September 9th & 10th, 2017.
- Applicant must identify as a woman and currently reside in the Midwest as outlined above.
- Submissions must be postmarked or emailed by May 1, 2017.
- Only one submission per playwright, per period.
- Plays must be original and never before produced.
- Submissions not meeting the requested criteria or any full unsolicited scripts will not be reviewed.
- None of the materials submitted will be returned.
- We will be unable to give comments or feedback on any Ten Minute Plays.
SUBMIT YOUR PLAY
Submissions for the 2017 Br!NK Playwright Award and Br!NK Br!efs are currently closed.